These are some features that most of mobile manufacturers have not think of or they may have think about it.
- Auto Select (Rule Generator).
Sure some of the mobile device already have some of this dual mode (GSM and CDMA) that can accommodate more then one mobile number in one device.
Many of mobile operators offer “special offers”, mostly they offered discounted talk-time or sms (text) based on their marketing strategies. I wish we can set a rule on our mobile phone for some numbers, so that when we call the particular number, the phone can call based on assigned operator (GSM or CDMA) to save cost by taking advantage of the particular mobile operator special offers.
- Built-in BlackBerry Connect or Push Mail
- FM Radio
- TV Tuner
- 8 Mega Pixels Camera
- 30GB built-in storage
- Micro SD expansion memory
- Fast processor (yes, this is very important)
- Office applications (Microsoft compatible)
- Quad Band, UMTS and 4G
- Speech text recognition for faster SMS (text) typing
- Voice enabled dial
- World GPS enabled
- Video Players (DVD, MP4 and many more)
- Music Players
- NO Windows Mobile
- Symbian or Palm OS
- WiFi a/b/g/n
- T9 Predictive text
- 16.7 million colors
- Phone battery that can last 7 days talk-time
- Support ANY security modules for secure financial transaction
- More then one mobile phone fields per person in contacts